HackelBury Fine Art is committed to protecting your privacy. Information will only be collected from you on an opt-in basis. Any information collected will be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Updates to this statement will be immediately posted to this page.
- Who is collecting the data?Employees of HackelBury Fine Art Ltd. may collect your data with your consent in person, by phone, by email, or by post.
- What data is being collected?The following information may be collected: name, job title, relevant arts interests or preferences, personal or company contact information, email address, telephone number, invoice address, delivery address, payment details
- How is this data used?Your personal data may be used internally for record-keeping purposes that meet legal and accounting requirements. It may also be used to share gallery news and exhibitions with you.
- How long will this data be retained?In accordance with UK law, data used for business accounting purposes will be kept for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to, or longer if: they show a transaction that covers more than one of the company’s accounting periods. Data not relating to accountancy will be kept as long as it is relevant to your interests in HackelBury Fine Art’s business, with the option to opt-out of email and postal marketing at any time. You have the right to request that your information be deleted from our internal database at any time, the right to withdraw consent, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?Information will be shared with third parties such as shippers, framers, and art handlers only if this information is necessary for HackelBury Fine Art to adequately carry out its services to you.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The information these cookies collect is anonymised. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.